Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sunday's Drool-Worthy List

I am constantly in the hunt for an affordable designer bag. To be frank, I am flat out broke most of the time. Between constant, borderline obsessive shopping and paying bills, bills and more bills, I can't afford to buy a $1,700 bag like they were a dime a dozen. So here is my wish list of totally drool-worthy bags:
top-left: Miu Miu Large Pebbled Leather Bag (sale) $549.99
top-right: Yves Saint Laurent Ivory Satchel (sale) $799.99
bottom-left: Barbara Bui Pocket Shoulder Bag (sale) $658
bottom-right: Chloe Paddington Zip Pouch (sale) $412

I really wish I can have all of them, but I'm kind of smitten with the Miu Miu and the Chloe, which (like last week) are the cheapest! Lucky me.

2 comments:

Susana Rodrigues said...

I like the Barbara Bui Pocket Shoulder Bag very much :)
x0x0
Su

fashionista's closet said...

That bag is great but I'm crossing my fingers for it to go on clearance... I know, I'm money greedy! But hey, it's never a bad thing to be frugal right?!