Monday, June 4, 2007

Steve Madden Brown Patent Leather Flats

+ for sale +

These brown flats are just a dream. Without exaggeration, I was in love with these shoes and bought them without hesitation online for about $90-100 (yes, I have the memory of someone four times my age). Well it turns out, I was in denial of my real shoe size (a 9) and bought an 8 1/2 with an ignorant hope that I might squeeze into them. As you can see, I couldn't.



So here are the stats:
  • Steven Madden size 8 1/2
  • Never worn with original shoe box!
  • Brown patent leather

These flats would look great dressed up or down. They have a slightly pointed toe so it'll elongate the leg without the discomfort of 3-4" heels (although heels are just fabulous!)

price: $28
shipping: $4 w/0 shoe box or $6 with

email fashionistascloset@mailcan.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.